Status messageVera Pimchenko is related to this content.
Dashboards organize your data in a meaningful way and turn it into a business tool that help to keep an eye on KPI's and to point your business in the right direction. Custom dashboards make it possible to visually depict performance of a website, specific traffic source or a campaign at the desired level of detail.
There is a number of tools that can be used to create custom dashboards. More information about dashboarding solutions is available in our blog.
Depending on your business needs different solutions can be used.
- Can be downloaded in PDF format and schedlued to be send by email
- Custom segments and timeframes (including compare with previous period feature) can be applied to dashboard
- Each widget can be linked to the report that provides more information on the issue
- Free Google tool
- 100+ data sources
- Great opportunities for data manipulation
- Great variety of charts to choose from
- One can share a dashboard publicly
- Data from several views and segments can be used in one dashboards
- Different timeframes can be compared or used to show progress
- Conditional formating can be used to highlight metrics
- Can be scheduled to be send by email in pdf or as a link to spreadsheet
- Large choice of charts
Custom HTML pageExamples
- Any graphic style and layout can be used. No limits
- Can be created as responsive and mobile friendly
- Easy to share
- Can be integrated with other DB and data sources that can be reached by API
- A great varienty of tools for data manipilation and visualization
If you are interested in creating custom reports or dashboards contact us.